- Blog 18: How does the author use narration to represent the distinctive point of view of a character with Asberger Syndrome (Haddon) or schizophrenia (Wray)?
- Blog 16- Epileptic
- Blog 28: Reflect on the semester as a whole–what we’ve done, what you’ve learned, what you still want to know, what you enjoyed most, what you enjoyed least, texts that stand out, suggestions for me next time I teach the course, etc.
- Blog 27: Draft of the introduction page for your web project.
- Blog 26: Reflect on the feedback you’ve received on your final project and your plans for adapting it for our website
- Blog 16- Epileptic on
- Blog 25: Reflect on the strengths and weaknesses seminar essay and your thoughts about adapting it for our web project. on
- Blog 28: Reflect on the semester as a whole–what we’ve done, what you’ve learned, what you still want to know, what you enjoyed most, what you enjoyed least, texts that stand out, suggestions for me next time I teach the course, etc. on
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Consider some ideas for your seminar project. Think about topics that will work well as a traditional essay and that can be adapted to an online format. Do this before class.
I’m still trying to rattle some ideas; I think I want to maybe do writing through Alzheimer’s. I came across a book called Still Alice By Lisa Genova which is about Alice Howland – Harvard professor, gifted researcher and lecturer, … Continue reading
An object that has changed me is the beach, the sense of walking on that sand and having it get all between my toes, the softness while you lay on it, being able to shape it into anything you want. … Continue reading
Not so sure this count as neurological. Anyway so one day I had gone to the dermatologist just for a checkup and while just getting a routine body scan the dermatologist had come across a beauty mark that was unusually … Continue reading
What I have learned from Hustvedt’s is that in my point of view she is a hypochondriac. It’s just bizarre to me how she can deliver a speech at her father’s funeral with no problem and then two in a … Continue reading